Saturday 16 January 2010

The 2010 sailor

As per usualy nautical will be in this summer. ( I've been writing a lot of posts about spring/summer wardrobe choices to get you ready, but if you still would like some advice on winter then let me know)

Anyway back to nautical, it's been given a twist. This year the way to wear your stripes is to pair it with its revial - spots. Do you not know where to begin, well let me give you a head start and get them creative juices flowing........












The blazer is two trends in one, and is from Topshop. The outfit is quite fierce so it makes it more girly, soft and casual. I paired it with a plain black vest top from brownsfashion.com. I teamed it with a lace skirt, which ticks another trend box especially as it's tiered as well, and that's from desireclothing.co.uk. Then to finish it all off I added this stripy, Rihanna-esc boots by alexander wang  luisaviaroma.



Here is another look I've put together





If you are going to mix striped and spots it looks good if you keep common colours within them. The top is from New Look, and so is the scarf. The jeggings are from Oli.co.uk. The shoes are lanvin linen and leather ballerina flats from netaporter.com.



And my last outfit .....








Ok this look had defintely got the whole nautical vibe going on. The top is from shopnastygirl.com, the skirt is from topshop, the hat is by Eugenia Kin Max 11 straw fedora at netaporter.com, the shoes are from leightonshoes.com and the bracelt is from monsoon.com


Hope this helped x

No comments:

Post a Comment