Sunday 24 January 2010

I feel a challenge coming on!!..........Floral Grunge

I have recently been challenged to come up with an outfit that is Floral Grunge. So today I am going to try and complete this challenge, let me know what you think, and we'll see if I've successfully completed my challenge, or if it was a comlete flop..........................













Ok this is my floral grunge look. I have picked a darker floral, and given it some edge with a studded waistcoat, which I layered over a plain top. I added a tattered scarf, and loads of rings. I added some battered boots ( that will look better and better with age) and added some brown pom-pom leg warmers for added grunge and fun.


 Please leave your comment and let me know if you think I've nailed the look or not. Or if you would like to challenge me, leave a comment with your challenge. :) It's on! ;)

The top is from missselfridge.com. The waistcoat is from mytheresa.com. The skirt is from topshop.com. The scarf is from allsaints.com. The leg warmers are from buckle.com. The boots are from aldoshoes.com. The first ring is from zappos.com. The second ring is from brownsfashion.com. The last ring is from kabiri.co.uk.



8 comments:

  1. love the rings...definitely floral grunge...they're so unique...I would definitely wear them

    http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the skirt. booksbananas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog :) I gave you a blog award on my blog :)

    http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I love the floral grunge, it looks amazing and yes, I have also been seeing a lot of that grunge stuff, cool blog!

    www.thestylishmaids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Topshop skirt and those fabulous rings. Love your blog, too.

    http://couturewonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I challenge you! message me if you honor my challenge and then i will post it on my blog. k?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok. cool. excepted I will post an outfit

    ReplyDelete