Sunday 3 January 2010

The Art of Dressing in Parisian Style



I'm loving parisian fashion at the moment, the whole romanitc vibe is really intoxicating, and me and my purse are getting more and more sucked in! Admittedly I was out shopping yesterday and spent too much on all these beautiful and delicate items of clothing.


Some people think that parisian fashion is simply stripes, but there is so much more to it, if it was just stripes it could fall under the catagory of nautical, and it is certainly not that.

I think it's like stepping into your own little fairytale, that takes you straight to Paris. I think the clothes really just interpret your own personal love story........ which I finish of with a splash of Dior's new perfume! Miss Dior cherie - which i would definitely recommend. So let me show you some style combinations of Parisian fashion ( Remember all these clothes can be mix & matched together), and don't worry I'll tell you the shops so you can start your own fairytale ;-)



           
                 +









+













The top above is one of my guilty pleasures from yesterday, and it is from topshop. The skirt is also from topshop. The necklace is from modcloth.com and I have fell in love with it. Alas all my xmas money is gone. The shoes are Miu Miu leather cutout sandels.










                         +
        




+

  

















This is a classic Parisian look, and a otherwise simple beret has been given a twist. You can get the top from Topshop, the shoes are also from Topshop, the skirt is from Miss selfridge, and the beret is by Maison Michel Erika and can be purchased at net-a-porter.com




  

             +


+


This is a really slouchy, comfortable yet stylish look. You can get the cardigan from 3.1 Phillip Lim, you can get the dress from Rachel Gilbert, the brooch is by Anna Lou and can be purchased from Oli.com







                 +  








                             




    





+






























This is an especially romantic and elegant look, the headpiece is stunning and I love the simple design of the bag. The top/dress is from topshop, the waistcoat is also from topshop, the bag is a marni fabric frame clutch, and the headpiece is by Karin Andreasson.








                                                  +    


+
Oo la la! This is such a girly look, but the lace up shoes give it some edge. You can buy the dress from Miss Selfridge you can also buy the waistcoat from there (Another one of my guilty pleasures!!), the shoes come from Aldo, and the goves are from Maruion.jp.









                               +











+


This is such a chic casual look, pumps are the ultimate shoe in a Parisian girl's wardrobe - so it's good I've got plenty of them! The top is from topshop, the shorts are by See by ChloƩ, the beret is also from topshop, and the shoes are Chloe Capretto leather ballerina flats.




So I hope I have helped with my short guide to achieving the perfect Parisian romantic style. Don't forget to check this blog every week, where they'll be even more fashion guides and other fashion-packed things to read.
Until then, I hope you have a great week xxx








2 comments:

  1. I love all the feminine pieces, really chic. I was recently at Forever 21 and they started a Parisian line of sorts. Check out my blog and comment please.
    http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool yeahh I'll check out your blog, remember to stay tuned and tell your friends :)

    ReplyDelete